Dr Eva Jackson is the NBM site Principle Investigator for
- AHOD – Australian HIV Observation Database
- ACCESS – Australian Collaboration Chlamydia Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance Access project
- EPIC – Expanded PrEP Implementation in Communities in NSW
- CEASE – Control and Elimination within Australia of hepatitis C in people living with HIV.
She was the Chair for the 2014 Australasian Sexual Health Conference.
Contribution to scientific Articles
- “High Rates of Sexually transmitted infections in HIV-positive patients in the Australian HIV Observation Database – a prospective cohort study.” Sexual Health 2014; 11(4): 291-297.
- “What proportion of sexually transmissible infections and HIV are diagnosed in New South Wales’ public sexual health services compared with other services?”. Sexual Health 2013; 10(2) 119-123.
- “Accessibility and acceptability of public sexual health clinics for adult clients in New South Wales, Australia.” Sexual Health 2008; 5(3) 305-306.